Here is some additional information to help you plan your trip...
1. Please book your flights to Denpasar, Bali. It is the closest, and most convenient airport to Naya, Ubud.
2. We suggest looking at Cathay Pacific Airlines for your flights. Currently, flights out of NYC are ranging from $825-$950 round trip.
3. Keep in mind, Bali is 12 hours ahead of New York (EST), so be sure you are booking a day early to arrive on time for the retreat start day of Monday, Oct. 31, 2016.
4. Check in is 2pm on 10/31.
5. Check out is 12pm on 11/6.
6. To make the Visa on Arrival process a seamless one, please be sure your passport is valid 6 months after our trip dates.
7. The Visa on Arrival is quite simple - just fill out your information prior to landing, and try to have $35 in cash/exact change to speed up the process as well.
8. A shuttle from Naya will pick you up from the airport. Each shuttle can carry up to 4 including luggage.
1. Naya, Ubud will be providing yoga mats. Unless you'd like to bring your own, that is one less thing you'll need to carry!
2. Naya will also have bug spray and coils if the Bali bugs get hungry.
3. REVIVE will provide rollers and balls for your MELT practice.